Oklahoma Agents Alliance, one of Oklahoma City’s Top 15 Fastest Growing Companies, gives independent insurance agents the tools they need to instantly become big. Our affiliate companies, Synergy Insurance Services, TVC Insurance, and Associates Premium Finance are only the beginning of OAA’s surge in growth.
Urban Producer – Insurance Agent
Urban Producer – Insurance Agent
Deep Deuce, Downtown, The Plaza, Midtown, Automobile Alley, Paseo…..what do all those things have in common? Opportunity! If that gets your blood flowing, and you love this energized part of the new Oklahoma City and all that it offers, then let’s start talking.
We’re a highly innovative, exciting, absolutely thriving sales organization in the heart of Automobile Alley. Our team members enjoy all the resources that driven, self-starters with a love for new concepts in marketing and establishing trusted advisor relationships need to be successful.
If you’re interested in a being a part of a fast growing company with a history of proven, consistent success and a focus on learning and continuous improvement, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your unique experience, abilities and entrepreneurial passion to email@example.com.
Territory Manager – Arkansas
We are an aggressive, ambitious, entrepreneurial company growing rapidly in the property and casualty distribution and sales businesses. We have tripled in revenue in the last 5 years. Recognized as a premier developer of insurance agencies with a two decade record of continuous growth we have been named to the Metro 50 list of Oklahoma City’s fastest growing companies each of the last three years. Recognized as the best at what we do by our national affiliate program over the same period. Now embarked on an ambitious program projected to triple our revenues again. Our business began eighteen years ago and has an unlimited future.
Are you an experienced property and casualty sales, marketing or management professional looking for increased responsibility, opportunity and compensation in a results oriented, gratitude based culture? We may be looking for you!
We are seeking an ambitious, driven, self-managing professional who wants an unlimited future helping others achieve their dreams of independence through cooperation and collaboration with us. In short we are looking for someone who is highly motivated to win. A college degree and relevant experienced with a demonstrated, verifiable track record of accomplishment is required.
We offer a market rate salary with unlimited income potential and outstanding benefits.
Intrigued? Then click the attached link and take the Culture Index survey first.
• Work with the team to identify and recruit potential new members
• Participate in company and agency functions to network for company appointments and Member prospect leads
• Analyze Member prospects to determine suitability for membership
• Track and meet sales goals. Report on individual performance.
• Negotiate and execute Membership contracts
• Negotiate and monitor book transfers for Members
• Occasionally work company reps to secure Member appointments and/or sub-codes
• Review company experience reports to assure quality business is being written
• Work closely with internal team members in compliance, accounting and agency development
• Use materials provided by communications dept. to market OAA
• Regular visitation with Members to review opportunities and programs
• Quickly build rapport with members and prospects. Always conduct business with integrity
• Familiarity with CRM platforms. Entering accurate, timely activity records is an essential job function
• Other duties as necessary
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year College or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Property and casualty insurance company, wholesale insurance, and/or agency experience required. Ability to travel. Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment. Comfortable with independent work as well being a team leader. Must have ability to communicate effectively one–on-one and to larger groups via multiple mediums using proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure in both written and verbal communication. Previous sales experience a plus. Strong leadership qualities and professionalism. Personal accountability and time- management skills. Pride in appearance.
Positions provide for competitive wages (commensurate with experience), a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and an opportunity for advancement. We also offer a matching 401K program, paid holidays, vacation and much more. EOE
Commercial Lines CSR
• Communicate with agents to help them quote and sell insurance to their clients.
• Coach agents as they learn company appetites and business processes
• Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell based on customer needs
• Provide expert professional support to our agents as they continue to grow their business.
• Troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly.
• Follow up on all survey responses
What You Can Expect from Us
• Fast growing company with a history of proven success
• Team members are challenged and rewarded for performance
• Entrepreneurial culture that values learning, growing and continuous improvement
• Competitive salary, innovative compensation and bonus plan
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability
• Opportunity for advancement
• Matching 401K program
• Paid holidays, vacation and much more. EOE
Our Ideal Candidate
• 1-5 Years of CSR/AM Experience
• P&C License in state of OK – must maintain through CE
• Amazing Customer Service skills
• Strong attention to detail, meticulous record entry.
• A love for problem solving and coaching
• Familiarity with Insurance specific software: AMS 360, EZ Lynx, QQ Solutions, etc.
• Professional articulate verbal and written communicator
Oklahoma Agents Alliance, is searching to fill the role of Agency Development Field Specialist. This is primarily a field based role meeting with member agencies in their office, as well as insurance company executives and representatives across Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas requiring travel by car, and some overnight stays.
Consult with member agencies to focusing on growth and development opportunities Facilitate the implementation of the Agency Foundation Program Assist new members in the establishment of systems, processes and procedures Maintain detailed and accurate records in CRM and meet performance criteria measures
What You Can Expect from Us
Fast growing company with a history of proven success Team members are challenged and rewarded for performance Entrepreneurial culture that values learning, growing and continuous improvement Competitive salary, innovative compensation and bonus plan Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability Opportunity for advancement Matching 401K program Paid holidays, vacation and much more. EOE
Our Ideal Candidate
Independent Self Starter
Must thrive working independently with little direct supervision.
Thorough understanding of the independent agency system Property and casualty insurance experience (in an independent agency preferred) Takes a consultative approach to training and education of members Uses sales knowledge & experience to help agencies drive increased revenue Has ability to travel as some local and overnight travel by car will be required Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university Maintains a Property & Casualty Insurance License Communicates effectively one on one or to larger groups Pays strong attention to detail, meticulous record entry Is familiar with insurance specific software: AMS 360, EZ Lynx, QQ Solutions, etc Is professionally dressed and an articulate verbal and written communicator
We are a rapidly growing 18-year-old company recognized nationally as a premier developer of insurance agencies. We have been named to the Metro 50 list of Oklahoma City’s fastest growing companies three of the past four years.
We are looking for a highly driven, positive, self-managing professional that will primarily be responsible for developing and executing all marketing and brand strategies for the company, creating and overseeing all corporate communications, digital strategy development, and planning and managing our corporate events.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working on multiple assignments with defined timelines, goals and metrics and possess excellent written and verbal communication.
• Facilitate communication both internally and externally with our members
• Complete multiple projects and provide reporting that includes timelines and goals to the Director of Sales.
• Design or coordinate the creation of all print and digital marketing pieces including but not limited to:
• Corporate communications
• Email marketing campaigns
• Corporate monthly newsletter
• Maintain and update all social media pages
• Develop and manage website content
• Create and coordinate blogs, articles and press releases
• Manage all video marketing
• Create all sales and marketing collateral
• Assist members on marketing strategies, social media content and other marketing related tasks
• Responsible for the marketing department budget and meeting requirements
• Manage the programming and marketing for OAA’s yearly company events
• Lead and plan continuous education sessions for entrepreneurs within OAA
• Manage job postings for new hires
• Organize and participate in tradeshows and community involvement efforts
• Organize and manage all corporate and member-related events
• Additional duties, as needed
A college degree and/or relevant experience with a demonstrated, verifiable track record of accomplishment is a must. Minimum of 5 years professional marketing and/or communications experience required. For this full-time position, we offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health, life, disability insurance and 401k.